Events Calendar Pro and Formidable Forms

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Calendar Pro and Formidable Forms

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Stacey

Would like to know if the Events Calendar Pro work with Formidable Forms, before I purchase it. Using the free version now and I’m unable to use Formidable’s create posts feature on the calendar. Info does not go directly to calendar; I have to copy and paste from the Formidable form to the events calendar. Will I be able to do this with the pro version?
    Thanks!!

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Stacey. Thanks for getting in touch about integration between ECP and Formidable.

Unfortunately, I would have to say that if The Events Calendar is not working for you, it’s quite likely PRO won’t either. To date, we have not had much call for this integration. If we hear enough demand, we will certainly prioritize this but until then, I’m afraid that it’s unlikely to fit your needs.

Sorry I don’t have better news for you. Thank you for considering our plugin!

LB

I know this post is about a year old, but we have had success using Formidable Forms “submit to post” feature to create Tribe Events Calendar events. It takes some doing to map the fields right, but it is definitely possible.

Good luck!

Brook
    Participant

Thanks for sharing that information LB! That is great to hear.

I am going to archive this topic as per our policy on old topics that the original posters has not responded to in months. But if anyone has questions about how to get Formidable Forms please feel free to open a new topic. Cheers!

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

Thanks for sharing that information LB! That is great to hear.

I am going to archive this topic as per our policy on old topics that the original posters has not responded to in months. But if anyone has questions about how to get Formidable Forms please feel free to open a new topic. Cheers!

– Brook

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Pro and Formidable Forms’ is closed to new replies.