Events Calendar Pro Features

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Calendar Pro Features

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Alex

I just installed the free version of the events calendar plugin and noticed that it has two of the features listed on
    https://theeventscalendar.com/shop/wordpress-events-calendar-pro/
    namely “Saved venues and organizers” and “Custom event attributes”.

Have those been added to the free version at some point? Then it seems that the pro page needs an update.

Alex

Anyone?

Alex

Hello?

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Alex,

For reasons unknown Akismet marked this post as spam. I am very sorry for the huge delay, two weeks is unacceptable.

We are working hard on a new site, and to be honest some of the info on the current site is out of date. It is true that saved events and organizers are now in the free plugin. Custom event attributes, which is called “Additional Fields” in the plugin, is not.

We are approaching a release of our new site, and at the moment my manager deemed this a low priority update since that page will be completely replaced soon anyways. There is actually a bit of a glitch that makes changes to that page surprisingly difficult.

Does that answer your questions? Thanks again for taking the time to point this out. I wish I could simply run over and change it, but the weird complication makes that not possible.

– Brook

Alex

Thanks for your answer Brook and yes, that anwers my question.
    Looking forward to the new site!

– Alex

Brook
    Participant

Awesome! I really appreciate you’re contribution in pointing this out. It makes me ever more eager for our facelift. We’ll see you on the new site if not before. Cheers!

– Brook

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Pro Features’ is closed to new replies.