Events calendar pro third-party Add event feature

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events calendar pro third-party Add event feature

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sorin

Hi,
    Quick question for wordpress website, is there a possibility to let others post an event on our website (maybe via pre-wordpress registration). He can register as contributor, post his event and submit the event for admin to review and post ?

Of course, when a person logs in, I would expect to see only details about his account and posting event options, not see all the stuff in my wordpress admin (other posts, pages etc).

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Barry

We do have a plugin called Community Events which builds on top of our free, core plugin (The Events Calendar) and sounds to me like a pretty close match for your needs – you can even tell it to prevent certain types of users from accessing the admin environment. Check it out:

https://theeventscalendar.com/shop/wordpress-community-events/

I hope that helps – and thanks for your interest in our plugins 🙂

Sorin

Hi, thanks for the quick answer. This plugin that you have mentined, does it have the possibility to sell tickets also?

Barry

Community Events itself does not actually allow you to sell tickets, however we do have some great extensions that will let you do this – check them out:

I hope that helps, but let me know if you need any more help.

Barry

Please note this thread will no longer be monitored: if we can help with any other questions, please create a new thread!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events calendar pro third-party Add event feature’ is closed to new replies.