Events Calendar PRO – Tribe Events Mini Cal Widget NOT WORKING

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar PRO – Tribe Events Mini Cal Widget NOT WORKING

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nick Monteleone
    Participant

I purchased the PRO version of this plugin specifically for the mini calendar widget. After some brief testing, I found that the widget is not functioning properly. All user interaction does not work, for instance clicking on future or past months does nothing, clicking on event dates does not link to the permalink. I have done nothing to modify the views via FTP, everything is out of the box.

Any insight is appreciated.

Casey
    Participant

chooseignite,
    Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. After viewing your site, I’m noticing several errors in your theme, which are most likely causing this issue (screenshot). Could you try testing for conflicts and let me know what you discover? I suspect that this might be an issue related to your theme or a plugin conflict, but want to confirm before troubleshooting further.

Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://m.tri.be/lo

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar PRO – Tribe Events Mini Cal Widget NOT WORKING’ is closed to new replies.