EVENTS CALENDAR PRO – WP users table

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions EVENTS CALENDAR PRO – WP users table

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tosca

Hello, When someone registers for an event are they added to the standard WP users table?I am a web developer and have been using another events plugin which does not do this. I need the users in the database to then use other plugins like a newsletter. Do you have a user management modeule that checks if they are a unique user (have they registered for an event before?). Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello thanks for the interest in our plugins. I can help you out.

When someone purchases a ticket(could be used as a registration as it supports free tickets) for an Event using one of the Ticketing Add Ons they are added as a user through the eCommerce Plugin such as WooCommerce. However, the ticketing system is independent of the WordPress users. The eCommerce is what creates the WordPress account if you have it setup that way, some allow for guest purchases.

Do you have a user management modeule that checks if they are a unique user (have they registered for an event before?).

I am afraid we do not have that feature. If you use something like WooCommerce they could sign in to their account again and you maybe you can check that way, but not through our plugins without some customization. We do try to help with customization on the first step, but for most customization it is beyond the support we can provide.

Does that answer your questions?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘EVENTS CALENDAR PRO – WP users table’ is closed to new replies.