Events Calendar Sidebar Widget

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Calendar Sidebar Widget

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tammi4fsu
    Participant

Since the update, my calendar sidebar widget displays as “no upcoming events” even though there are several events every day. When I go to my appearance-widgets, I cannot see any of the available widgets. Can you advise? Here is an example of a page with the sidebar widget – http://www.lknsavings.com/business-directory-lake-norman/activities/duke-energy/

Hi!

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us with the problem you are facing. To better assist you I will need your help. Can you please confirm by upgrade if you performed an update of WordPress, The Events Calendar, and/or Pro?

Upgrades 

If you updated WordPress I would make sure that you are currently using version 3.6.1 of our plugins which you can download from the “Account Central > Download” link on our site when logged in.

If you updated The Events Calendar but not Events Calendar Pro you will need to update it as we have dependencies between the versions.

Verify no other Conflicts

Once you confirm that WordPress and the plugins are up-to-date I would like you to confirm there are no conflicts from the theme or other plugins. This can be done by the following:

To see where the conflict is I would do the following.

1. Switch your theme to 2010 or 2012.
    2. Deactivate all plugins
    3. Check if WordPress core widgets are displayed
    4. If they show re-enable The Events Calendar and add-on plugins
    5. Check if widgets screen still functions as expected, check if widget displays  correctly in sidebar.
    6. If issue is resolved turn back on your theme and plugins until the issue re-appears this will tell you which plugin is having a conflict.

Please let me know once you have done the above and we can take next steps.

Thank you,

– Matthew

Hi, I wanted to quickly follow-up with you to see if you are all set or if you have further questions. Please let me know if you do have additional questions I can assist with or if I should go ahead and close this thread.

Thank you,

– Matthew

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Sidebar Widget’ is closed to new replies.