Events >Directory

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events >Directory

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Simon

Hi there,

A) Is your plugin compatible with any of the “Directory Themes (or Plugins)” like “Vantage (appthemes), “DirectoryPress”, “Templatic” (or others that you are aware of)?
    B) Is it available in German as well?
    C) Is it compatible with any of these new “super customizable themes” like “X Theme” or “Avada” or with “GamePlan”
    D) Is it compatible with WooCommerce?

Thank you for your help!

Have an inspiring day! 🙂
    Simon

Rob

Hello Simon! Thanks for your note here, and for your interest in our plugin. Happy to answer these questions for you best I can:

A) While I’ve not heard of any specific integration problems with any of those themes you mentioned here, a good way to test this would be to install the free The Events Calendar (http://wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar/) in the theme of your choosing. Since that plugin is the basis of Events Calendar PRO (PRO is just an add-on that extends TEC), the changes are high that if the free version works, PRO will too – and it allows you to test without having to put out any money upfront.
    B) Yes, it looks like we do have a set of German translation files in the plugin! While we can’t vouch for the accuracy of them – all translation files are provided by users of the plugin, we don’t compile them ourselves – we’re always happy to make updates if someone reports a problem.
    C) I believe my answer to question A) should address this one. Let me know if not.
    D) The plugin does integrate with WooCommerce, to the extent that it facilitates our WooCommerce Tickets add-on (https://theeventscalendar.com/shop/wordpress-wootickets/). That allows you to use WooCommerce to attach ticket sales to your individual events.

I hope this helps shed some light on things! If you have further questions please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Yaroslav
    Participant

Hi Everyone!
    I’m also interested in integration Community Events with AIT Directory or DirectoryPress theme that mentioned in this thread. Is there any solutuion? Is it possible to have single login both for listing and Community Events?
    Thank you in advance!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events >Directory’ is closed to new replies.