Events happening early next month show on month view?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events happening early next month show on month view?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    danielfazio
    Participant

Hi, I searched around for an answer to this but couldn’t find one.

Is there a way to have events happening early next month show on the main calendar view?

eg. April ends on a Wednesday this year, so you can’t see the events happening on the Thursday, Friday, and Saturday of this week.

Barry

Hi – great question!

I can definitely see the utility of that. Right now though that’s something you would need to do by means of a customization (our Themer’s Guide outlines the basic steps) – though we’d certainly welcome this as a feature request if you’d like to post one 🙂

In theory – though arguably not the very most efficient way of doing things (but it might provide an outline you can use to kick things off) – you could override the month/loop-grid.php template. You could then test for “dead days” belonging to other months by inspecting the $daydata variable and, with a little arithmetic, figure out the actual date and populate the cell from there.

It’s a bit more involved than we can help you with but you might be able to take it further yourself and, of course, please do post a feature request!

Thanks!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events happening early next month show on month view?’ is closed to new replies.