Events List Widget: in which php doc is the "View All Events" Link located?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events List Widget: in which php doc is the "View All Events" Link located?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    smallmammothdesign
    Participant

In which php doc can I find the “View All Events” link that appears below the events list widget?

It’s not in list-widget.php, where the rest of the list widget content is located…

Also, I assume the tribe-events-adv-list-widget class and the ol class are being set in the same php file as the “View All Events” link? If not, where are those located?

Thanks.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi smallmammothdesign,

This text is located in /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/lib/widget-list.class.php on line 114. This is not an override-able file so you’d either need to de-register the widget and register your own copy, or simply use this snippet to replace the text:

function filter_translations($translation, $text, $domain) {
    if ($domain == 'tribe-events-calendar') {
    switch ($text) {
    case 'View All Events':
    $translation = 'View Full Calendar';
    break;
    }
    }

return $translation;
    }
    add_filter('gettext', 'filter_translations', 10, 3);

I hope that helps but let me know if you need anything else.

– Jonah

smallmammothdesign
    Participant

Thank you for your reply, that’s just what I needed!

Jonah
    Participant

You’re welcome smallmammothdesign, let us know if you need anything else.

– Jonah

kmcsandiego
    Participant

Hi Jonah, We just updated our Events Calendar Pro to Version: 3.5.1 using WordPress 3.9. The bug that was fixed for “recurring event instances” with latest v3.5.1 (wasn’t an issue for us), is now occurring on our website calendar: meditateinsandiego.org with “recurring event instances” — thanks for guidance. 🙂 -Chokyi

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Events List Widget: in which php doc is the "View All Events" Link located?’ is closed to new replies.