Events not appearing as posts

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events not appearing as posts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jacob

Hi,

I’m having trouble using the Events Calendar (Currently free, though am considering purchasing Pro if it has better functionality in this area), with my WP Themed site. The Theme recommends Events Calendar as the go-to plug-in.

Essentially, I can’t figure out how to have an event created in the calendar show up on my regular post pages (which are organized by category). So I essentially have to create an event to show up on the calendar, and then create a post (with the same information) to show up elsewhere on the site. Am I completely missing something, or is this functionality not there?

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

There is a checkbok within “Events” -> “Settings” under the “General” tab that allows you to select whether or not you would like events to be included in the main blog loop for your site. You can see the option here https://cloudup.com/c52ciY7aEtc. If you select this checkbox it should allow your events to display with your other posts.

Let me know if there are any other questions I can help you with as you make your decision in upgrading to Pro.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

I’ve noticed you’ve marked this response ticket as answered. I’m happy to have been able to help!

I’m going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to open a new support ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not appearing as posts’ is closed to new replies.