Events Not Appearing in Administrative Page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Not Appearing in Administrative Page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jfulton73
    Participant

Please help! None of my events are appearing in the administrative panel where you can edit, delete, perform bulk actions, etc. I have a recurring event with the wrong times and I need to edit/delete. Thank you.

jfulton73
    Participant

Brook
    Participant

Howdy jfulton73,

That is really strange. No events at all are showing? It seems likely that would be the result of a theme or plugin conflict. Would you mind checking for those? That tutorials gives you a nice step by step.

Please let me know if I can answer any questions or help you along that process. Cheers!

– Brook

jfulton73
    Participant

Hi Brook,
    I checked for the plugin and theme conflict. There are none. The recurring events appear on my calendar page, but I cannot see any events on the administration page where I can delete/edit, etc. I appreciate your continued help!

Brook
    Participant

Interesting. Thanks for running through that jfulton. I was really trying hard to conceive of what might be causing this. But then it hit me there might be an easy answer after all.

Have a look at this screenshot of my Events Admin area. I have highlighted 4 things.

1. When you click Screen Options in the upper right of the admin area, you will see this box. Is this set to a high enough value, something like 20 or more events?
    2. How many events does your install say it has? As you can see mine says All (31).
    3. What happens when you click the Clear button. Does that fix the problem?
    4. Is this box empty? Can you try typing in a keyword that should appear in one of your events. Do they show up?

Please let me know what the answer to the above questions are, or if I can be of further assistance as you run through the troubleshooting steps. Thanks again! I look forward to helping you get this resolved.

– Brook

jfulton73
    Participant

Brook, that worked! Brilliant! Thank you!

Brook
    Participant

Awesome! Super happy to hear that. Cheers!

– Brook

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Not Appearing in Administrative Page’ is closed to new replies.