Events not importing from eventbrite

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Events not importing from eventbrite

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    brandislaton
    Participant

I’m currently building a site for a friend. And the site was scheduled to go live tonight. But the events are not importing. I’m not sure what is going wrong. I keep getting this message:
    We were unable to import your Eventbrite event. Please verify the event id and try again.

I’m not sure what to do next. I would like to give you login information for my accounts to make sure the plugin is actually working right but don’t want to do it on a public support forum.

brandislaton
    Participant

Nevermind, I just realized that I had to put the API key in the Administrator account that I was currently logged into in order to import the events. Sorry about that! LOL

Kelly
    Participant

No worries, brandislaton! This is a common problem for users (not just you) and we’re working on a solution that will make it more intuitive. We really appreciate you letting us know what happened!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not importing from eventbrite’ is closed to new replies.