Events not showing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events not showing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    lovearts
    Participant

When I go to Performance (one of my event categories) the last two events don’t show up at all
    http://loveartsyork.co.uk/events/category/performance/

If I click on “Next Events” there’s nothing there either but then from that page clicking on Previous Events tab (taking me back to the original Events page) the two missing ones appear but on a different URL

http://loveartsyork.co.uk/events/category/performance/upcoming/?action=tribe_list&tribe_paged=1

No plugins active

The Events Calendar

Barry

That’s strange – and I appreciate you taking the time to deactivate all other plugins. Can you confirm that the problem persists if you also switch to a default theme?

lovearts
    Participant

I upgraded to Pro and the problem appears to have disappeared. Works in both 2014 theme and Divi (Elegant Theme) now. Maybe it’s a really cunning marketing ploy on your part!

lovearts
    Participant

And resolved.

lovearts
    Participant

Sorry to be a pain but all events is working but the Peformance problem still persists as per the original email. I jumped the gun on this one.
    It works in 2014 Theme but not in my existing theme. So obviously a theme conflict.

Barry

Oh, that’s annoying (and it definitely isn’t a marketing ploy of ours to have you buy PRO to workaround problems! PRO depends utterly on the core plugin and we certainly want both to be as solid as possible).

Would it be possible to reply – privately if you prefer – with a link where we can download a .zip of your theme (you could upload it to your WP site first of all, or else use a service like Dropbox).

Let me know!

lovearts
    Participant

Sounds good. Only joking about the marketing ploy! Here’s the theme.
    http://loveartsyork.co.uk/theme-access/

Barry

OK, thanks for sharing that. I can’t actually replicate this, unfortunately, when I try to do so locally. Pagination operates as expected in this regard. Have any customizations been made? Could another plugin be in itself impacting on your theme (keeping our plugins and your theme active but disabling everything else – so a slight variation on our normal troubleshooting steps – could be worth a spin here)?

lovearts
    Participant

There are no other plug-ins except Event Manager and Event Manager Pro. And no customisation.

Barry

OK – but, to be clear, deactivating Event Manager didn’t impact on this issue?

lovearts
    Participant

Deactivating Events Manager makes all the Events disappear.

1933group
    Participant

Hi, I am having this problem as well. When I click the “Next Events” link at the bottom of my events (in list view) I am taken to the exact same page. No future events show. Please help! Thanks!

Barry

@1933group – we’re only too happy to try and help but please do create a new thread of your own 🙂

Deactivating Events Manager makes all the Events disappear.

OK … just to clarify things here … you don’t actually mean Events Manager (which is not a plugin we produce) do you? Are you referring to The Events Calendar here?

lovearts
    Participant

Really sorry …. yes Events Calendar NOT Events Manager. I need more sleep.

Barry

No problem!

The difficulty I’m having here is not being able to replicate, even with your theme to hand. Based on what you’ve told me, though, it only occurs when you use this specific theme.

That makes it pretty tricky to help … but let’s give it one last shot 🙂 … can you share your System Info (as provided in the Events → Help admin screen) as that may help me to ensure my settings are the same as yours. If you are able to summarize any pertinent theme settings you have in place, too, that could be useful.

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not showing’ is closed to new replies.