Events not showing or changing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events not showing or changing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    evanjduncan
    Participant

I just installed the pro version of the plugin, and my events are not appearing on the calendar page. It is just blank. It is also setting all the dates to today’s date with no extra info. I change everything, hit update, and it reverts right back to nothing.

Barry

How strange – I’m sorry it’s not working for you.

If you edit one of your events and click on view event, does that work? Even if it does not can you share the resulting URL and confirm what the date of the event is?

Beyond that it would be awesome if you could run through our standard troubleshooting steps.

Let me know how you get on!

evanjduncan
    Participant

When I post an event and click ‘view’ I get a Page Does Not Exist Error. I also cleared my cache. Still nothing. Beyond that, this is a regularly trafficked site and I don’t want to disable my theme or uninstall plugins just to troubleshoot this calendar.

evanjduncan
    Participant

Looks like the problem is happening to users running the Churchope theme.

Barry

OK, before we go any further can you confirm if you’ve tried visiting your Permalink Settings page (you don’t need to change anything – just visiting this page “flushes” WordPress’s list of rewrite rules).

Does that help with this at all?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not showing or changing’ is closed to new replies.