Events not Showing up in Week View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events not Showing up in Week View

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mkarsenti
    Participant

Hello,

My events are not showing up in Week view. Yet they show up fine in Month view, agenda and list view.

Here’s the calendar: http://calypto.com/en/blog/events/week/2014-06-02/
    Here’s the event that should be showing: http://calypto.com/en/blog/event/reaching-for-maximum-power-reduction-at-rtl-using-powerpro-and-slec/

Please let me know what I need to do to make this work.

Thanks!

Thank you!

mkarsenti
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey D

Hello mkarsenti,

Thanks for contacting us! This is an interesting problem!

It says you are using the ‘Calypto’ theme. Is that an internally developed theme? It matches the site name and I can’t find reference to it elsewhere.

I’m not certain, but you might fix the problem by making sure the Events Settings > Display > Events Template option is set to ‘Default Events Template’. I notice some of the rendering is a bit off and that might be part of the problem. /wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=tribe_events&page=tribe-events-calendar&tab=display

I’d like to be able to reproduce the problem. Can you confirm the events still don’t show in week view with the TwentyTwelve theme activated and the other plugins deactivated?

The events show in week view with everything else deactivated, you could try turning on the ‘Calypto’ theme again, and then each plugin, to identify which one is the bad one.

Please make sure you have a recent backup of you site before you start! I’m assuming nothing bad will happen, but better to be safe than sorry.

Thanks!

– Casey Driscoll

Casey D

Hello mkarsenti,

We typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Events not Showing up in Week View’ is closed to new replies.