"events pro" and "simple credits" plugin

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions "events pro" and "simple credits" plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Juri

Hello, I have a question about event calendar pro.

I have a website with woocommerce and I’m using ‘simple credits’ plugin so I can sell bootcamp classes for credits. The whole idea is that people buy 10 classes(credits) and use those credits for booking a class.

Now I’m wandering if I can use Events calendar pro to see all the classes per month. And when people are logged in the only click on the class…pop up…buy with credit and the class is booked.

Is this possible with this plugin?

Best,

Juri Klaric

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Juri,

When you create an event in our plugin it will add it the calendar. One of the possible ways to view events is by month, as seen here. So in your case if each event were a class, they would each show up on the calendar just like that. Clicking on one takes you to the event/class.

With our WooTickets plugin you can add tickets to each event/class. In this case it sounds like you would want just one “ticket”, basically the sign up fee for enrolling. You can add that as a ticket. When a user visits the event page as described in the first paragraph, ad the bottom they will see an “Add to Cart” button. If they click that the event will not be in WooCommerce’ shipping cart, and is really handled by WooCommerce at that point. You can edit the “Product” as outlined by Simple Credits tutorial, and assign it to the “Credits” category. Since this is an ordinary WooCommerce product you should be able to assign it a Credits value as well. Based on Simple Credits descriptions, it seems like the two plugins should be quite compatible.

Does that all make sense? Did that answer your questions? Please let me know. Cheers!

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

Since this topic answered I am going to archive it. Thanks for getting back to us Juri!

– Brook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘"events pro" and "simple credits" plugin’ is closed to new replies.