events, products, tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions events, products, tickets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mariah Clark

I am trying to determine if your product will work for what I need.
    I have a yarn shop. I sell yarn, needles, patterns, ect. I also teach classes. I want to have events that are classes and which have multiple date offerings. I would like for all options of the class to show up on the detail page. I also want to use woocommerce cross marketing tools to encourage people to buy the materials needed for the class when they sign up. I would love to be able to bundle the classes as well. Please let me know if I could do any or all of this with your products.

Thank you!

Barry

Hi!

Thanks for your interest in WooCommerce Tickets.

Yes, you could certainly do a great deal of what you have described: you can create as many tickets for as many events as you would like and if you want more complete integration with other WooCommerce-related plugins that’s normally possible with some fairly straightforward customizations.

I’d definitely encourage you to take a peek at our WooCommerce Tickets demo and also check out our new user primer – together they give a great sense of what’s possible.

Thanks again – and let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Mariah Clark

My main question is can I have multiple event dates without having to recreate the event each time? (I am not talking requiring. I might over it once this month then not again for three months and then again the next month, ect.)
    Or can I have an Event without a date and just have date variations on the tickets?

Barry

Hi Mariah,

My main question is can I have multiple event dates without having to recreate the event each time?

Right at this time you would need to recreate the event (though the effort of this though could be massively reduced – almost to a single mouse click – with a post duplicator plugin).

Or can I have an Event without a date and just have date variations on the tickets?

Hmm, not really, I’m afraid: within The Events Calendar, events must have a date.

That said, there’s no reason you couldn’t create an event for which the date is just an administrative convenience – and link to it even after it officially “expires” or indeed set the date to a suitably fair-in-the-future point. You could even do a simple customization to hide the date from that event.

I hope that clarifies things, but definitely let me know if there’s anything else I can help with 🙂

Barry

I’ll go ahead and close this thread but, as before, let us know if you have any further questions by creating new threads as needed. Thanks again!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘events, products, tickets’ is closed to new replies.