Excluding Months in Custom Recurring Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Excluding Months in Custom Recurring Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mshane
    Participant

Hello –

I know that I can exclude holidays from event dates but what about an event that runs weekly for an entire year but is not offered for a specific month. Is there something that lets me exclude an entire month without having to enter each day of that month? Thanks so much

Matt

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Matt,

If I were you I would setup the recurring event how you normally would. Then once it has posted go back to the edit events screen. Using the APM bar at the top which allows you to filter out stuff I would filter it down to events matching that title and within the date range you want to hide. Then you can place a checkmark next to each and bulk-delete. It’s a bit round about, but should not take too long.

Would that work for you? Is there any other related questions I could answer perchance? Cheers!

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

Since this topic has gone for a couple of weeks without a response I going to archive it. If for some reason this issue is not resolved though, please open a new topic. We are happy to continue helping!

– Brook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Excluding Months in Custom Recurring Events’ is closed to new replies.