Facebook Event import: Is it possible to import from persons – from individuals?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Facebook Event import: Is it possible to import from persons – from individuals?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Thommy

I need a script who imports :

all event that i´ve invited in without reaction from me. (fetched from my personal facebook account – there are some scripts – but with some token problems)

or

a script like your “facebook event import” . But i have to import from indiviuals (persons) – because alle people here send the invites with personal accounts. Is it possible ?!? 🙂

Leah

Hi Thommy,

Thanks for posting. With Facebook Events, you can import events from individuals by using the event’s Facebook ID number as described here. Because of limitations with Facebook’s API, the plugin does not allow you to automatically import events from individuals on a schedule, as you can with events from pages or organizations. But you can still import them manually using the event ID. Does that answer your question?

Best,

Leah

Thommy

No… because i need it – without import them manually … 🙁 …

there are (for example) 2 scripts – they can import from individuals … (with access token) … but the script has css problems … 🙁 (do you need the examples?) …

Leah

Hi Thommy,

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand what it is that you are needing. There is no way to import events from individuals from Facebook because of the Facebook API. There may be some custom scripts for that purpose, but we are not able to help with that kind of thing.

Best,

Leah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Event import: Is it possible to import from persons – from individuals?’ is closed to new replies.