Facebook Events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Facebook Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stafford

Creating a site for a local band and most events take place in bars/ nightclubs.restaurants. Will these events be imported if the where/location selected is and that location is in one of those categories?
    “Please note: You may not be able to import events that Facebook deems adult in nature, including breweries, bars, night clubs, and adult entertainment. The Facebook API dictates that only public, unrestricted events are importable at this time.”

Leah

Hi Stafford,

Thanks for your interest in our plugins. You will not be able to import events from any page or group that Facebook has deemed to be adult in nature. Unfortunately, that distinction is entirely their prerogative and seems somewhat inconsistent- sometimes pages are marked as adult and sometimes not.

If the page you are importing from is for the band itself, I doubt it would be restricted. This most often happens when people are trying to import events from a strip club or bars page directly. If you’d like, I could test out an import from your Facebook page(s)- I’ll just need a link.

Best,

Leah

Leah

Hi Stafford,

Since I haven’t heard from you, I’m going to go ahead and close up this thread. Thank you for your interest in our plugins 🙂

Best,

Leah

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Events’ is closed to new replies.