Fail installation

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Fail installation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    smartupmedia
    Participant

Hi, after i install the pro zip file, i get a page with an error in it
    “Debug mode – Error was encountered
    Error title: Module Error
    Error message: Cannot load display module
    Error time: 1414077522”

http://www.itportal.co.il/new/wp-admin/update.php?action=upload-plugin

Geoff

Hi there Roy and welcome to the forums!

Are you installing the plugin via WordPress or using FTP? It would be great if you could also outline the steps you are using to install the plugin after you’ve downloaded it. Here is more information on how to install the plugin manually.

Error messages like this can sometimes pop for a couple of reasons:

• <span style=”line-height: 13px;”>The version numbers are out of sync. If you are installing version 3.8.1 of PRO, then make sure version 3.8.1 of the free version is also installed and activated.</span>
    • An earlier version of the same plugin is already installed and activated. If an earlier version of PRO is already installed, make sure it is deactivated (and/or completely uninstalled) before manually installing it.

Does that make sense? Will that work for you? Please let me know. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Roy! Just checking in to see if there’s been any further update or if you still need assistance on this one–let me know. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Roy! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread. We’d be happy to help. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Fail installation’ is closed to new replies.