Feature

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    praneeth87
    Participant

Is it possible to have featured event section enabled on event list type pages?
    This will be very useful to make revenue out of event system.
    Thanks.

Casey
    Participant

praneeth87,
    Good to hear from you again! Unfortunately, this functionality isn’t currently possible without doing some customizations. If this is something you’d like to see in a future release, I would suggest submitting it as an idea on our UserVoice page. Our team periodically reviews the most popular ideas for possible inclusion in a future release of the plugin.

I hope that helps to answer your question, but let me know if I can help further.

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

praneeth87
    Participant

Great. thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚ I will post my idea!
    Is there anyway I can hook into top of the list using my own code? I’m just new to WP. any help appreciated

Casey
    Participant

praneeth87,
    Take a look at the template files in the ‘views’ directory of the plugin. You’ll see many ‘do_action()’ statements, which will allow you to inject your own custom code in different places.

For example, in ‘views/list/loop.php’ you’ll see the following code:

do_action( 'tribe_events_inside_before_loop' );

If you add the following code into your theme’s functions.php file, it will allow you to hook into that action to output your own code: https://gist.github.com/ckpicker/7bc941f32f1abdb1c241

That should point you in the right direction, but let me know if you have further questions. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I havenโ€™t heard back from you here, Iโ€™m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Feature’ is closed to new replies.