Featured images now full width

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Featured images now full width

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Peter Rees
    Participant

I recently updated to 3.6.1 and since doing that the “featured image” for each of my events seems to be spanning the full width of the page in map and list view. http://www.mudstacle.com/events

That’s definitely not what I want because I only use it for small logos and would rather them be placed beside the other content, as it was before. Am I missing a setting somewhere or is this the way it has to be now?

Barry

Hi!

As your CSS is being cached and minified its not immediately apparent to me which rules might be (cached copies of) old rules and which might be custom rules, but in any case you should be able to resolve this by adding a CSS snippet like this one:

.tribe-events-list .tribe-events-event-image img {
        float: left;
        margin-right: 20px;
        width: 200px;
    }

This might go in a tribe-events/tribe-events.css file within your theme directory, for instance (but see our Themer’s Guide for complete details) – and remember to flush the cache once you’ve added it!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Featured images now full width’ is closed to new replies.