First Event of month not displaying correctly

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO First Event of month not displaying correctly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    martymaynes
    Participant

The calendar on my site isn’t displaying the first event of each month correctly. It is just displaying the code. Here is the site: http://www.myamerishield.com/educational-seminars/

I have updated to the latest version as of right now and even used the cleanup zip on the top of the forum. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Barry

Hi – I’m sorry you’re experiencing difficulties. That’s definitely an odd problem.

I do see you already tried deactivating all other plugins and switching to a default, unmodified theme: can you confirm what if any impact that had on this problem? If it resolved the issue, were you able to identify anything – your theme, or perhaps a social media plugin – as conflicting? I do for instance see some extra code relating to Facebook being injected and that appears to be causing the breakage.

As an extension of that, do you have any customizations such as snippets in your theme’s functions.php file or any custom templates within a tribe-events subdirectory in your theme (and if so can you try temporarily removing or disabling them)?

Let me know how you get on!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘First Event of month not displaying correctly’ is closed to new replies.