full width of Map

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions full width of Map

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sebastian Meyer

Hi Guys very nice Theme-Plugin..
    have a question..before I buy because its esential for me :
    1) is there any way that I can set the Map full Width with all Pin Markers of events on MAP.. ?
    and below Map then the Calender or search funcion to look for Event..
    since I see it just boxed..
    thanks for your time.. SebM

Barry

Hi SebM – great question!

It’s a very flexible plugin and while something like this would require some customization work it certainly sounds like something that can be accomplished (and I believe we have some existing threads on the forum detailing how to include pins for all events).

Does that answer your question?

Sebastian Meyer

HI Barry…
    Thanks for your reply..not sure if this answers my question.. since I am not a coder or programmer..
    I really would like to buy your Pro plugin if this feature would be implemented. and certainly I think this kind of should be essential.. lets say i am looking in a City X for and Events Y (Happy hour) I would like to see on Map.. wher are they .. do I make myselfe clear..
    I found your plugin on the following WP theme..

Home

I am creating so far a Directory in Honduras and would like to implement searchable Events..
    any thoughts on that..
    thanks for your time saludos Sebastian

Barry

Hi Sebastian,

certainly I think this kind of should be essential.. lets say i am looking in a City X for and Events Y (Happy hour) I would like to see on Map.. wher are they .. do I make myselfe clear..

I do see what you are saying but I’m not convinced this is something all or most users would need or desire: that said, we’re always open to new ideas and feature requests – and you are welcome to share them on our UserVoice page:

tribe.uservoice.com

The great thing about this is that other users can comment and vote for your idea (and of course you can up-vote requests by others) 🙂

I found your plugin on the following WP theme..
    http://vamtam.com/?theme=church-event
    I am creating so far a Directory in Honduras and would like to implement searchable Events..
    any thoughts on that..

We don’t provide technical support here in the pre-sales forum, I’m afraid. If you need technical support in relation to your theme (or the particular version of our plugin they have bundled it with) then it is best to approach the theme author – of course for general questions relating to The Events Calendar itself you are also welcome to post on our wordpress.org forum.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘full width of Map’ is closed to new replies.