Gantry Frame Work Issue

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Gantry Frame Work Issue

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Vincent

Getting this error: Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /nfs/c04/h04/mnt/63474/domains/dev.deltronecho.com/html/wp-content/plugins/gantry/admin_functions.php on line 539

I’m not a dev so I’m not sure what it means…i’m going to poke around and see what I can come up with. Any ideas?

Rob

Hey Vincent. Where are you seeing this? Does it appear immediately upon activation, or is it on a specific page?

Vincent

I was seeing it on the widget editing page in the admin area. I’ve since moved the site to a different server and the problem has corrected. I has having the issue on a MediaTemple grid server

Rob

That’s odd. I wonder if the MediaTemple grid was an issue. Let me know if it comes back, meanwhile I’ll see if the team has any clues on this.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Vincent,

It sounds like a problem with the Gantry plugin since it’s referencing the error in a file for that plugin (plugins/gantry/admin_functions.php on line 539). I would contact the support through that plugin and see what they can do for you.

Good luck!
    Jonah

Stephanie
    Participant

I just installed the Events Calendar and I’m having the same error massage as above. Here is how it looks on my screen.

Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /nfs/c09/h04/mnt/140600/domains/nightflightaerial.com/html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/gantry/admin_functions.php on line 547

I’m very sad because I bought the pro version today before knowing this was going to be an issue (so I would love a refund if it can’t be fixed).

I’m using the Gantry theme framework and Media Temple is my server. I’ve checked the forums over at Rocket themes, they say the problem is an Events Calendar issue (and the message only appears for me with the plug-in installed).

I also found a Forum message titled “[Plugin: The Events Calendar] Plugin is incompatable with Gantry” on wordpress.org from Rob la Gatta saying, “. . . we’ve squashed this (and a number of other error notices) for the 2.0.2 release . . .”

I have Event Calander 2.0.3. Please Help! I would love to still this calendar if a fix is possible.

Stephanie
    Participant

Also, thanks for you help in advance.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Stephanie, this is outside my area of expertise but I’ll point it in the right direction and get someone else to take a look.

Rob

Hi Stephanie. Just a heads up that we discussed your issue with the dev team today. It looks like the error is coming from the Gantry theme framework, not from our plugin. But that being said: since now 2 different users have said it only happens with Events Calendar on, the error must a conflict between the two. We’ve got our dev working to install Gantry now and test against this so we can offer up a more substantive solution.

Joey Kudish

Hey Everyone,

I’ve personally looked at the issue and the code that generates the error, and as best I can tell we’re doing everything right on our side. I’ve now gotten in touch with the team that runs the Gantry theme framework to see how we can resolve this together if need be. I’ll keep you guys posted and I apologize about the issues!

Cheers
    Joey

Joey Kudish

Hi again!

I have an update for everyone concerned with this issue. The developer from the Gantry Framework is now aware of the issue and have provided a fix in their code. The updated code will be available in their next release, but in the mean time, if you’d like to manually fix your installation you can.

Open the admin_functions.php inside the gantry plugin (usually located at wp-content/plugins/gantry), On line 541 you should find:

if (preg_match('/lambda_/u', $filter['function'])) {

replace it with:

if (is_string($filter['function']) && preg_match('/lambda_/u', $filter['function'])) {

That should fix the issue.

Please let us know if you have any further questions

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Gantry Frame Work Issue’ is closed to new replies.