General Posts Appearing in Events List Widget

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO General Posts Appearing in Events List Widget

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Luke
    Participant

I have a site running WP 3.9.1 and The Events Calendar 3.7. Recently the Events List Widget started displaying general posts instead of events. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to start looking?

The site is http://vbl.vail.k12.az.us

I’ve turned off all other plugins, and the problem persists.

Casey
    Participant

Luke,
    Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. I’m seeing that you have several template overrides in your theme (located here), which might be the culprit. Could you try renaming the ‘tribe-events’ directory to ‘tribe-events-disabled’ to temporarily disable the overrides and see if your problem persists?

Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘General Posts Appearing in Events List Widget’ is closed to new replies.