Google Calendar Import?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Google Calendar Import?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Roger

I read somewhere that it WAS possible for this plugin to import Google Calendar events in the PRO version, but I read in another place it was not possible. Is there a way to do this?

Casey
    Participant

Roger,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Yes, it is currently possible to import individual events into Google calendar, but the plugin doesn’t currently have the ability to import multiple events into Google Calendar (although it’s definitely planned for a future version). Please let me know if that helps to answer your question. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Greg

Casey, the wording seems different from Rogers… for my clarification. Can you take Google calendar events and import them into The Events Calendar and vice versa?

Thanks, Greg

Casey
    Participant

Greg,
    You can export Google Calendars as a CSV file and then import them using our CSV importer. However, you can’t currently export an entire calendar to Google calendar. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Martin Fernandez
    Participant

Hi Greg , I just came across this topic since I’m trying to migrate a google calendar to my new instance of cal pr. But all I see in the “export” window for my google calendar is the ability to save and XML or ICAL version of my calendar. How do I import those?

Martin Fernandez
    Participant

Sorry – I meant “Casey”…

Casey in digging around I did find this: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/ical-importer-new-user-primer/ But what I can;t find now is where to get the ical importer – there is no download link on that page…

Leah

Hi Martin,

I’m sorry we didn’t see your post. This thread is unmonitored. If you still need help, please post your own thread in our forum and we will assist you.

Best,

Leah

Carew

I really like what I see with your calendar. But is is imperative that I am able to link to Google Calendar with immediate updates.

Meaning: If I post an event through Google calendar, I would like to immediately have it show up on your event calendar. (I do not want to import a csv file.)It needs to be in real time. And I will also need to post multiple events on one day. Please let me know if this is possible with your calendar!

Thank you,
    Carew

Barry

Thanks Carew – and sorry we missed your reply – as Leah had noted this thread was no longer being monitored.

We definitely appreciate you taking the time to let us know that Google Calendar integration is important to you, though, and definitely do use feedback like this to guide the direction of our products.

Thanks again!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Calendar Import?’ is closed to new replies.