google map dimensions

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions google map dimensions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Zucreativelab

Hi, in the single event page I would like to show the google map inside a container with specific dimension, but I can’t set the right height for the map and it show up like it is cut off. It looks like it has a specific ratio. I’ve already added this snippet add_filter( 'tribe_events_single_event_the_meta_group_venue', '__return_true' ); in my functions.php (like you suggested in another topic).
    In this picture you can see that the map doesn’t adjust to its container: http://www.zucreativelab.com/google-map.jpg
    Thanks for your help.

Casey
    Participant

Zucreativelab,
    Thanks for getting in touch! It appears that your licenses associated with this user account have expired, and as such, we cannot offer you support in the PRO forums here. You can login and go to your License Keys page in order to renew your licenses and receive continued premium support, or you may receive support on the WordPress.org forums.

Or if you have another user account with valid license keys, feel free to login with that and post your question in a new thread.

Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

zucreativelab
    Participant

Actually I have a licence key but I can’t find in my admin panel the field to write it in. I bought your wootickets few days ago.
    This is a picture of my admin panel http://www.zucreativelab.com/dashboard.jpg
    Anyway, since my question is about the event calendar, I’m going to post it in the wordpress.org forum.

zucreativelab
    Participant

with the new version of The event calendar I have the possibility to add the licence key

Barry

Glad it all worked out 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘google map dimensions’ is closed to new replies.