help about google map and tooltip

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO help about google map and tooltip

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jorrellang
    Participant

anyone can help me?

1. I want to put google map (same with map view) above my events page (using month/calendar view)
    2. I want to display my events info on my month/calendar view without focusing to the events name (tooltip)

Brook
    Participant

Howdy jorrellang,

It sounds like the first item is totally doable via a theme override. Have you seen our themers guide yet? It walks you through creating one of those. Of course some PHP and CSS knowhow is involved when customizing pages and templates, but if you have that or employ someone hwo does htis sort of change is a breeze! Specifically you want to modify single-event.php.

Your second item is probably also possibly possible via a theme override, though I am not sure I grasp the specifics. Ming expounding a bit? What do you means by “focusing”? In HTML that traditionall refers to the DOM’s focus event, but I do not believe that is what you meant here.

Please let me know if you have questions. If not, mind answering mine so I can help you further? Cheers!

– Brook

jorrellang
    Participant

about tooltip focusing (hovering to the event name to show the events details) i want to display the details in the calendar not in the tooltip.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy jorrellang,

Ahh I follow you! That is also possible with a theme override. Specifically month/single-day.php.

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

You might also find our documentation helpful. We list the various function you can use to pull data on events:

http://docs.tri.be/

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

Since this topic has gone for a couple of weeks without a response I going to archive it. If for some reason this issue is not resolved though, please open a new topic. We are happy to continue helping!

– Brook

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘help about google map and tooltip’ is closed to new replies.