Hover on Event Calendar View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Hover on Event Calendar View

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    intersectmg
    Participant

How is the hover managed for the Calendar View? I can’t find a setting to turn it on. I do see that it works for the week view, but not the month view. What am I missing?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry for the trouble on this.

I took a look at the site and saw the tooltips are not working and I am getting a Javascript Error, which is most likely causing the problems.

Can you please confirm you are using the latest version of the plugins (3.7).

Also, have you done any customization on The Events Calendar?

Thanks

intersectmg
    Participant

Hello Brian,
    Yes, we are using 3.7. The site has been live since ~2012, but I do not know of any customizations that we have done on the calendar. For the most part, we are using the default settings. Also, I have toggled the calendar theme settings and was not able to solve the issue. I am willing to give you access if it would make your job easier.

Brian
    Keymaster

We prefer not to access customer sites unless we really need to, but that option is still open if I cannot help.

Have you made any other changes on the site, added a new plugin or changed themes?

Could you please try our testing for conflicts guide to see if that fixes it:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/testing-for-conflicts/

Also please try our 404 Error guide as I am getting two image 404 errors in the console and would like to see if that clears them up:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/troubleshooting-404-errors/

Please let me know what you find out from that and we can go from there.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Hover on Event Calendar View’ is closed to new replies.