How can I display a list of upcoming events in a post / page?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions How can I display a list of upcoming events in a post / page?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mwencel
    Participant

I just purchased Pro and I can’t find shortcode or a way to display a list view other than using the widget feature.

Geoff

Hi there, Melissa! Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the forums. We hope you’re enjoying the plugin so far. 🙂

Good question. The plugin actually does not include shortcode functionality right out of the box. It’s a feature we’re looking into but haven’t released yet.

In the meantime, you may want to consider a plugin like Event Rocket (not supported by us). It integrates with The Events Calendar and includes the ability to add calendars to pages using shortcodes. It also includes a few other handy features you might enjoy.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

mwencel
    Participant

Hi Geoff, I am sorry not really happy with the plugin. Can you please give me a refund? I sent an email through the contact us page but haven’t received a response. Please advise. Thanks.

Geoff

Hi Melissa,

I’m sorry the plugin wound up not meeting your needs. You can absolutely have a refund. Please email us at pro [at] tri.be with your receipt and we’ll help you out. Another team manages the contact form, so using this email address will get you connected with the right person to process the refund for you.

Sorry again, and thanks for reaching out. I’m going to go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any other questions pop up. We’d be happy to help. 🙂

Thanks,
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How can I display a list of upcoming events in a post / page?’ is closed to new replies.