How to delete 'Show only the first upcoming instance of recurring events' toggle

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to delete 'Show only the first upcoming instance of recurring events' toggle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Diane P
    Participant

Sorry, I cannot hide this option that appears at the top of my list view. Been up and down the site. Please help. I am sure it’s an easy fix but I’m a newbie and need a little assistance. Thank you!

Casey
    Participant

dianepaintervelletri,
    Thanks for getting in touch! You should be able to remove this by going to ‘Events->Settings->General’ and checking the ‘Front-end recurring event instances toggle’ (screenshot). Give that a try and let me know if it does the trick.

Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Diane P
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey
    Participant

dianepaintervelletri,
    I noticed that you have some caching turned on. Is it possible that you toggled the option, but were still seeing the checkbox because the page was cached? Can you try deactivating all other non-Tribe plugins to see if that resolves the issue?

Diane P
    Participant

Thank you, Casey! That did it. I deleted and turned Caching OFF.

Casey
    Participant

Great! Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://m.tri.be/lo

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How to delete 'Show only the first upcoming instance of recurring events' toggle’ is closed to new replies.