How to get day (date) to display only once in List view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to get day (date) to display only once in List view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fpc
    Participant

hello, I’ve searched far and wide on the forums for an answer to this but haven’t seen anything. My client purchased this plugin for their church calendar thinking that is was the same on used here http://www.stjohndivine.org/visit/calendar/events. They want a layout where the day is listed once, and the events of that day fall under that day. Is that an option with events calendar pro? Is there a way to list the day only once when there are multiple events on one day? I found a forum thread where a user appears to have the opposite problem – https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/multiple-events-on-one-day-listings/

Thank you!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for purchasing the Events Calendar PRO. I took a look at that site and it is not a WordPress site and looks like a custom calendar.

And thanks for referencing that other forum post it is from Pre 3.xx so any issue there would no longer apply as the coding as changed.

We have a Month, Map, List, Day, Photo, and Week view.

The list is the closest view we have to that calendar, but not quite there. You maybe to adapt that view to the view your client would like, but it is beyond the support I can provide to help on that customization. I can answer some questions about it if you have any.

Let me know.

Thanks

fpc
    Participant

Thank you Brian, that is what I suspected!

Brian
    Keymaster

Sorry, I could not help.

I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to get day (date) to display only once in List view’ is closed to new replies.