How to have link under Events List Widget show a List View when clicked

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to have link under Events List Widget show a List View when clicked

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Larry Bradshaw
    Participant

When I have a Events List widget in my sidebar, there is a link below the list that says “View All Events in Category”. When you click on that link it takes you to a calendar view. Is there anyway I can have that to default to a list view?

Casey
    Participant

amandathepanda,
    Thanks for reaching out. The Events Category archive uses the ‘Default View’ option (screenshot) in ‘Events->Settings->Display’ to determine how to display your events. So, if you set your default view to ‘List’ then you should be able to achieve your desired effect. Give that a try and let me know if it does the trick. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Larry Bradshaw
    Participant

Thanks! I was able to follow you advice!

Casey
    Participant

Excellent! Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar?filter=5

Thanks in advance. πŸ™‚

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to have link under Events List Widget show a List View when clicked’ is closed to new replies.