How to integrate my wordpress theme to event plugin

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to integrate my wordpress theme to event plugin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    B
    Participant

I’m using Alterna theme and i want to show Slider above the calendar.
    I was created new page and choose the below the Slider options, select my slide to show up.

I was created my page Title: Home and Permalink: http://www.site.com/calendar

But my slider doesn’t show my calendar page, i was tested new pages other random permalinks, slider was working fine.

B
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey D

Hello xopom,

I’m not sure our plugin will work exactly how you want it to work with that theme. Our plugin doesn’t use a Page post type but uses a built in redirect, or ‘virtual page’.

However, we allow users to add html and shortcodes before and after the calendar in the Event Settings > Display tab.

Is there a shortcode for the slider? That would be the best way to insert it.

If you check out ourĀ Themer’s Guide, you could probably make a template override to display what you want.

Does this make sense? Let me know if this doesn’t work for you.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Casey D

Hello xopom,

Looks like you’ve marked this as answered!

I’ll go ahead and close this thread. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to integrate my wordpress theme to event plugin’ is closed to new replies.