How To Remove Contibutor

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How To Remove Contibutor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    daveh
    Participant

Hi Guys, Just getting use to Cal Pro, Unless I am not reading the setup info properly I am trying to remove the contributor from appearing on the event calender. I see we have to advise our URL etc in the post details. Would you mind popping in and advising us what we need to do or could do to improve the display of our events etc please
    Many Thanks
    Regards
    Dave

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Dave,

If you are looking to modify the look of the events the best thing to do is start with our Themer’s Guide

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/events-calendar-themers-guide/

That can help show you what files to look for and where to move to your theme to safely edit.

If by contributor you mean the Organizer you can follow that guide above and this template should get you started:

\the-events-calendar\views\modules\meta.php

It has a reference to the organizer template that you can remove that you can remove or comment out.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

daveh
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

Glad you were able to figure it out!

You maybe to try to the Custom Recurrence and set it for every 2 years that way.

If you would like to request that feature please head to our UserVoice Page and add your own or upvote that feature as they will increase the chances of it being added to a future version.

http://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How To Remove Contibutor’ is closed to new replies.