How to show venue name in related events?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to show venue name in related events?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    George Pytlik
    Participant

We have a unique situation where we have two distinct venues. The related events is a great feature, but it doesn’t show the venue, and this is frustrating because people need to know which of the two events the event listed is held at. How do I modify the display so that it shows the name of the venue?

Casey
    Participant

adwiz,
    Thanks for getting in touch! You can perform a template override on the Related Events template file (events-calendar-pro/views/pro/related-events.php) in order to display the venue information using ‘tribe_get_venue()‘. To learn how to perform a template override, take a look at our themer’s guide.

Hopefully that gets you pointed in the right direction to make this customization, but let me know if you have further questions. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

George Pytlik
    Participant

Thanks Casey. That info was perfect!

Casey
    Participant

Great! Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://m.tri.be/lo

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to show venue name in related events?’ is closed to new replies.