I would like to make a sentece dissapear

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO I would like to make a sentece dissapear

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Iago Bascoy
    Participant

Hi there!
    I would like to make the grey sentence “Prueba1” (it is located in the right top corner) dissapear. I just want an empty space there. Is it possible?

Geoff

Hi there, Consuelo! Nice to see you again. 🙂

Good question. Are you able to send me a link to the page you are referring to? That will give me a better idea of how I might be able to help.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Iago Bascoy
    Participant
    Iago Bascoy
    Participant
    Iago Bascoy
    Participant

Sure. There it goes!
    http://imasgal2.simce.com/cursos/

Geoff

Hi there, Consuelo! I’m so sorry for the late reply. This thread somehow slipped through the cracks and I apologize.

It looks like you theme is adding that text to the top right corner of the screen. You can try hiding it with CSS by adding this to your theme’s style.css file:

.single-tribe_events .title_subtitle_holder,
    .events-archive .title_subtitle_holder {
    display: none;
    }

Hopefully that does the trick. If not, I would suggest getting in touch with the theme author to help revolve it at the theme level since that’s where it is coming from. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Iago Bascoy
    Participant

It is solved! Thanks Geoff 🙂

Geoff

Awesome! I’m so glad that helped out. Thanks for letting me know and marking the answer.

I’m going to go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any other questions pop up. We’d be happy to help. 🙂

Also, if you have a moment, we’d love it if you shared your thoughts on the plugin on our review page.  We always like knowing what people think and how they’re using the plugin.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘I would like to make a sentece dissapear’ is closed to new replies.