ical import

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO ical import

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Martin Fernandez
    Participant

I suspect I posted this in the wrong place initially – as a response to a pre-sale question…
    I’m trying to import an exported icl set of events from a google calendar (I’m migrating all of my events from google to a brand new install of the events calendar pro).
    I found this primer: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/ical-importer-new-user-primer/ but nowhere can i find the actual plugin referenced. If someone can point me in the right direction I’d appreciate it.
    Or if someone knows how I can export a csv directly from google to import into my install please let me know, all I see in google is the ability t export xml or ical versions of all my events.
    Thanks in advance.

Barry

Hi!

The iCal importer is actually in closed beta right now – it’s not publicly available and although the new user primer is indeed publicly visible it’s not something we have linked to from elsewhere on the site as far as I know (did you simply find it via a Google search or similar?).

I apologize for the confusion in any case and we’ll certainly add a note to the top of that page to make it clearer that it isn’t ready for public consumption just yet. Thanks for pointing this out!

Does that clarify things here?

Martin Fernandez
    Participant

Makes sense…
    In all honesty I’ve been searching for a solution all afternoon/evening and have searched your site and google; I think I came from a google search.
    I ended up finding a way to convert my ical import to csv and have partially gotten that to work – I just need to tweak the spreadsheet before I perform the import…

Barry

OK – great!

Apologies once again for the confusion though and I’ll now go ahead and close this thread. Thanks again!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘ical import’ is closed to new replies.