Image Widget not working

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Image Widget not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stacy

Hello. All of a sudden, my image widget plugin is not working with my site. I get a white screen (and no website shows up) when the image widget is activated. When I deactivate the image widget plugin, the site comes back up – but of course with none of my images. It happened all of a sudden. And strangely, I have another website in which the plugin is working fine. Please help!!!

Geoff

Hi there, Stacy! Thanks for getting in touch and sorry you’re running into some issues with the Image Widget plugin.

We actually only support our premium plugins here in these forums and our team in here isn’t very familiar with that plugin to support you well. However, there is a Support forum for that plugin on WordPress.org here that I would recommend checking out to help look into the issue: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/image-widget

Sorry I am unable to help you directly here, but the link above should point you in the right direction. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Stacy

thank you for your response. I appreciate it. i did read that forum prior to reaching out. There are similar problems with the widget but no resolutions. Looks like I am going to recreate the website in something other than word press as it seems to only cause headaches. But what do I expect for free right??? Cheers!

Geoff

Thanks for following up and confirming the answer, Stacy! I really appreciate it. 🙂

So sorry you’re having troubles with the Image Widget plugin. Try posting your question in that forum. I know someone monitors it, though with a little less frequency than we do here.

I’m going to go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any questions about The Events Calendar plugin or add ons pop up. We’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Image Widget not working’ is closed to new replies.