Images become pixelated on the List view

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Images become pixelated on the List view

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tom Hodgson

Hi,
    I am having some issues with the EVents Calendar plugin where the featured image shows up as a pixelated image when the view is changed to List. The full size uploaded featured image is set at 1170 x 264 pixels and appears just fine on the actual single event page. It looks like the list view is pulling through a smaller featured image of 300 x 67 for some reason. Any ideas how to fix it? The link to view is http://esguk.com/events/upcoming/
    Thanks
    Tom

Barry

Hi Tom – sorry you’re experiencing difficulties.

We don’t actually deliver technical support here on the pre-sales forum, so I’d ask that you post this on our free support forum or, if you need more in-depth or more timely help, purchase a license and post here on our PRO support forums.

Thanks!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Images become pixelated on the List view’ is closed to new replies.