Import taking into account custom fields

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Import taking into account custom fields

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lynn1jenni1
    Participant

I purchased the pro version because of the extra data fields. I successfully logged in and created the fields needed for the event. How do I add custom fields for the venue?

Also, I was disappointed to find out that when I imported the event data, I couldn’t map the fields in the csv file with the new custom fields I created. How can that be done as if I have to do it manually I could have just added them in the event description. Please advise.

Barry

Hi – great questions!

I purchased the pro version because of the extra data fields. I successfully logged in and created the fields needed for the event. How do I add custom fields for the venue?

Additional fields (in the PRO sense – ie, offering different types of field like radio buttons or text fields, etc) are not available for anything except actual events. This has been suggested as a feature request and you are more than welcome to up-vote the idea and add any further comments 🙂

Also, I was disappointed to find out that when I imported the event data, I couldn’t map the fields in the csv file with the new custom fields I created.

At this point in time it is not possible to import additional field data by CSV. It is a fairly popular request that is already under review, though, and as before I’d encourage you to up-vote the idea (and comment if you have any further feedback to add).

I hope that clarifies things, but do let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Import taking into account custom fields’ is closed to new replies.