Importing ICS Feed

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Importing ICS Feed

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Dave

Hi,
    We have requirements to display ics feeds within the calendar. This feed should refresh on a periodic basis. We can accomplish this with All-In-One Calendar, but our hosting provider does not recommend usage of that plugin due to memory issues.

I installed a copy of The Events Calendar (3.6.1).
    I am trying to follow the instructions here
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/ical-importer-new-user-primer/

I can figure out where I get a copy of iCal Importer.

Could I get some clarification how to acquire iCal Importer?

Casey
    Participant

Dave,
    Thanks for getting in touch! The iCal importer add-on is currently in private beta, and that hidden page you stumbled upon is for users that are currently testing the add-on. When we release it publicly, we’ll include it for purchase as an add-on to the Events Calendar.

Hope that helps to answer your question. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

kevin

when is this going to be ready? ICS feed?

Dave

How does one become a beta tester?

John

Any ETA on this? How can I get on BETA?
    If it isn’t going to be released soon or I can’t get into BETA Ill have to source another plugin to wrap up my clients site.

Ben

I too am desperate to get my hands on this addon. Any ETA as to its release date? Or can I get into the Beta?

Casey
    Participant

Unfortunately, we don’t currently have an ETA for when this might be released to the public, but we’ll definitely make sure to shout it from the rooftops once it’s ready to go! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for your interest, and make sure to keep checking our blog and twitter feed for the latest! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

mrjarbenne
    Participant

That’s great news that you are developing this functionality. We built something similar but it doesn’t manage deleted events. I think we will just wait for you . Sounds like you are further along.

https://github.com/hwdsbcommons/tec-ical-importer

Jรณn Levy

This feature is a deal-breaker for me. I need to import events from a community run Google calendar that groups, schools, sports clubs, artists et.c., are all submitting events to. Apparently Timely All-In-One offers this feature.

launchdfw
    Participant

PING – any updates on this? Just dropped the $$ for PRO and Community Events expecting the recurring events feature to be this importer feature.

HAVE to have feed import functionality!! Hope it’s soon because All-In-One calendar keeps breaking ๐Ÿ™

Barry

Hi everyone, I’m sorry for the lack of updates. We actually thought we’d closed this thread and so stopped monitoring it. Right now we don’t have any further update and no firm release date is planned.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Importing ICS Feed’ is closed to new replies.