Integration with Mailchimp

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Integration with Mailchimp

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Josse

Hi,
    I was wondering if Events Calendar has integration with mailchimp.

Thanks
    Josse.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hello Josse,

No, I’m sorry, we don’t have any integration with MailChimp. And actually, I’m not even sure what that would look like. I’d be curious to hear what you had in mind.

But bottom line is that if that’s what you’re looking for we’re not going to be able to provide it for you. If you have any other questions, please ask!

— Julie

Josse

well, if a person signed up for an event or bought a ticket their information would get sent through to Mailchimp automatically

thanks
    Josse.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi again Josse,

While our plugin can’t do that, have you looked at some of the third-party services out there? Something like IFTT.com or Zapier.com might do what you’re looking for in conjunction with the WooCommerce Tickets add-on we offer. And to be clear, when someone purchases a ticket using that add-on, they are sent an email directly.

Don’t know if that’s what you’re looking for, but if you have any other questions, please let me know!

— Julie

Philip Wallage

Hi Julie,
    Haven’t seen any Recipes for WooCommerce on IFTT.com. Except for a WooCommerce to FB Pages. Can you perhaps share some more information about this?

With kind regards,

Philip

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Integration with Mailchimp’ is closed to new replies.