Integration with membership plugins such as MemberMouse

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Integration with membership plugins such as MemberMouse

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Lyndon

Hi.
    What I’d like to do is be able to let different groups within an organization create their own events that they can make public or private. Ideally, I’d also like to extend this ability to the EventBrite add-on.
    So, I’m wondering …
    How easy is it to integrate the Events Calendar with membership plugins such as MemberMouse?

Cheers,

Lyndon

Barry

Hi Lyndon,

I don’t actually have any experience of MemberMouse and I’m not sure many folks on the team do, so unfortunately I can’t give you a very specific answer there.

Suffice to say, our suite of plugins are built to be customizable and fully integrate with the WordPress way of doing things – so you can leverage existing hooks and actions, plus additional ones we’ve added, as well as role and capability checks. It’s a really great platform to build on.

In addition to our free, core plugin we also have an Eventbrite addon and a Community Events addon designed to help people submit events without admin access – so they may be worth a look here, too 🙂

Does that help?

Barry

Hi! Looks like you marked my last reply as answering your question – is there anything else we can help with?

Manos

Hello, I came to this page by searching almost the same. I want to know if there is a event registration capability and online payment option (maybe in the PRO version?). I need it for a site that organizes classes and exhibitions. So, if someone wants to book an event, can he do it from within the calendar event? If not, do you think that setting up Woocommerce would do the trick? The site also has 4 membership (paid) levels of users so I was thinking of using Membermouse for this or even combine it with the Events Calendar but as I saw in your reply to the first question, you don’t know/use this platform.

Barry

Hi!

You don’t necessarily need Events Calendar PRO for that – but if you like WooCommerce (it’s a great e-commerce solution!) then you can integrate it and The Events Calendar by adding our WooCommerce Tickets solution – more details can be found on the product page.

Does that help?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread (and so it will no longer be monitored by staff). If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

suma

Hi,
    I am activating the membermouse plugin on my localhost I found the following error. Can anyone please assist me its very urgent.

! ) Fatal error: Class ‘MM_Action’ not found in C:\wamp\www\membership\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\membermouse\lib\class.install.php on line 338
    Call Stack
    # Time Memory Function Location
    1 0.0020 972984 {main}( ) ..\plugins.php:0
    2 45.2112 61909768 do_action( ) ..\plugins.php:155
    3 45.2113 61911248 call_user_func_array ( ) ..\plugin.php:505
    4 45.2113 61911280 MemberMouse->install( ) ..\plugin.php:0
    5 45.2298 63654552 MM_Install->activate( ) ..\index.php:766
    6 88.8000 63697776 MM_Install->insertMMDefaultData( ) ..\class.install.php:58

Barry

Hi Suma,

Sorry we missed your reply, first of all (we thought the thread had been closed and stopped monitoring it for updates).

If you still need help I would ask you post in our PRO forum (if you have a license) or else on our wordpress.org forum, as we do not provide technical support here in pre-sales.

Thanks again!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Integration with membership plugins such as MemberMouse’ is closed to new replies.