Irregular custom recurrence

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Irregular custom recurrence

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ben Stirling

Hi there – I see on your forum many people asking for irregular custom recurrence events – i.e an event with multiple dates that don’t follow a specific pattern, but are just individuals days you can pick from a calendar. your response was that it doesn’t do that out of the box but may come in a future release. Many of those posts were last year, so wondering if this in included in any current release or planned release? Please let me know as this is critical for my project, so need to know if I need to look elsewhere or if I can use your plugin. Thanks very much. Ben

Barry

Hi Ben – great question!

That is not included out of the box, at least not just yet – but yes we’re definitely aware of there being some demand for this 🙂

Depending on what you’re doing and the nature of the recurrence pattern, it’s certainly possible to pick the pattern which best fits and then selectively delete individual event instances from there.

I hope that clarifies things – but do let me know if I can help with anything else.

Simon

Hi folks, on this same topic… Same question. We’re running EventCalPro on our new site but without this feature coming online soon I think we may have to look elsewhere. If this is a high demand feature can you not give any indication of when you hope to include this in an update? Loads of people like us are doing tours etc. which make this a pretty fundamental feature. Thanks.

Barry

Hi Simon – sorry we missed your update.

Unfortunately we cannot commit to a specific timeline for this – and, in all probability, the next few releases will primarily be focused on bug fixes, stability and performance enhancements (rather than adding new functionality) so, to be completely open, it’s unlikely this will be added in the very near future.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Irregular custom recurrence’ is closed to new replies.