Is 24 hr time only supported in the Pro version?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Is 24 hr time only supported in the Pro version?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Scouting

Hello!

I’m on the free version and there doesn’t appear to be anything in the settings to change to 24 hour time instead of am/pm. I see some people talking about using 24 hour time on the support forum, so should I conclude that it’s only available in the Pro version?

Barry

It generally follows the pattern set in your general WordPress settings (with regards to time formats) – if you’re having problems with that or need further help please post in our forums here (if you have purchased or purchase a license) or over at wordpress.org and someone will be only too happy to help 🙂

It’s definitely not something that we have made or would consider making a PRO only feature, though.

Barry

Hi! It’s been quite a while so I’ll go ahead and close this thread (it will no longer be monitored by staff for replies) but if any other questions do crop up please don’t hesitate to create a new thread and one of the team will be only too happy to help 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Is 24 hr time only supported in the Pro version?’ is closed to new replies.