Is it possible to have 0 events per day in Month view?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Is it possible to have 0 events per day in Month view?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vomacal
    Participant

Hey there,

My client doesn’t want users to see any specific events on the calendar in Month view. They believe this will lead users to think that the shown events are prioritized over others. And displaying all events for a day in Month view is not an option because there are so many that it would stretch the calendar.

The “Month view events per day” setting only allows a positive number, so I can’t set it to 0. Is there a way to bypass this and have the days in Month view only display “View all Events”?

Geoff

Hi there, Jeani, thanks for getting in touch!

Yeah, that can definitely be done with a little bit of customization. You’ll want to create a theme override for the month/single-day.php file. To do this, create a new folder in your theme directory called tribe-events and inside that another folder called month. Lastly, create a new file called single-day.php and drop the following code in there:

http://pastebin.com/Paw23GHN

This will remove all the event names from the calendar month grid view, but leave the “View All ## Events” link. Give that a shot and let me know how it works.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Jeani!

Just checking in to see if there’s been any further update or if you still need assistance on this one–let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Jean! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new a new thread and we’ll help you out. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Is it possible to have 0 events per day in Month view?’ is closed to new replies.