Is it possible to use shortcode to display the calendar for 1 month on a page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Is it possible to use shortcode to display the calendar for 1 month on a page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    w3sights
    Participant

I have events calendar pro installed, and I keep searching for the availablilty of shortcodes, the new release 3.8 comes up, but I can’t find an answer – is it possible to use shortcodes to display a month, for example October 2014 on a page on the site?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi w3sights,

Thanks for using the Events Calender Pro.

I am afraid we do not have shortcodes included in the plugins.

It is something we are looking at adding, but there is no timetable if or when they maybe added. I would not expect them as apart of the 3.9 release too.

You can try Event Rocket it is an unofficial plugin that some of our developers update with limited shortcode ability in it, but it does not have a month view shortcode or any of the more advance views.

Event Rocket

Thanks

Ken Knight
    Participant

I just purchased the plug-in, and it works great all except for the lack of shortcodes. I’m having issues because it’s using my websites template files. These are styled completely different than what I want to do. I want to be able to turn off the header, breadcrumbs etc. I don’t have any control to do so – is there another way to import this into a page?
    http://staging.coastalwellnesscc.com/events
    Thanks,
    Josh

Brian
    Keymaster

Josh,

Thanks for purchasing the Events Calendar Pro. I am afraid the only option to change the page would be using conditionals on your theme’s templates to hide certain sections.

Here is a good list of conditionals for Event Calendar Pages:

https://gist.github.com/jo-snips/2415009

There are no other options to embed the Calendar Views without major customization. And that is something for the most part is beyond the support we can provide on the forums.

Also, for future reference please create a new ticket when you have any issue or question even if related to another ticket. We can provide better support for you on your own ticket instead of through another customers.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Is it possible to use shortcode to display the calendar for 1 month on a page’ is closed to new replies.